Tuesday 5 June 2012

let's begin!

Recently I've embraced my new obsession with hauling charity shops for lovely bargains and this just tops off my brand new finds. I also work on a vintage clothes market which helps me develop my collection. At my work we have a variety of leather flying jackets, old vintage barbour coats. (one of which I have just recently purchased and is currently being re-waxed) various art print t shirts and vests. We also do military coats and different kinds of levi jeans. To me it is a dream job and the discounts are fabulous! Over the course of the next few weeks you'll be seeing various friends of mine who have very kindly donated their beautiful faces to this blog. They will be showcasing mine and their lovely outfits of which I hope you will like and approve of. Our style is just basically vintage and individual clothing and isn't necessarily needing to be boxed or stamped. Expect more, love Frances. ciao. 








No comments:

Post a Comment