Tuesday 5 June 2012

Festival delights.


At the moment everybody is beginning to get into festival mode. So here is my step by step guide to achieving your gorgeous festival look. What I've noticed recently is that frayed cut off jeans are in at the moment so teamed with a toned down vest or shirt and suitable wellies it's sure to get you noticed. Also as I have planned a nice loose parker coat and a statement jumper looks good at the moment. Matched up again with wellies and some plain shorts or skirt. I am attending parklife festival in a week so my barbour will definately be needed on hand given it's in manchester. For the best festival looks check out http://www.asos.com/Festival-Shop/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=7662&mkwid=sPltDBzNE&pcrid=12194431992&plid=&kword=festival%20fashion%202012&match=e&WT.srch=1&affid=4143&gclid=CNCdrNX4t7ACFcohfAodb2kD6A -frances, ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment